Monday, September 18, 2006

Deal or no deal?

Just a quick post to point everyone over to this blog, Dooce.com where she has an entire post dedicated to relationship deal breakers. It was so funny and so real that I remembered the whole reason I started reading blogs to begin with. The comments that everyone else posted on their dealbreakers? They were hilarious; I spent a whole half hour today giggling at them.

Here's an excerpt:

"It was just all the stuff that happened after the kissing that made the relationship more and more difficult to rationalize, and here is where I experience a lot of hand-wringing for all my Mormon girlfriends who got married without ever having slept with their men. It’s admirable, very admirable to enter into the covenant of marriage as a virgin, but what if smack dab in the middle of that first-night passion he starts quoting Al Pacino in Scarface? Or starts yodeling? Or says, “Do you mind if I turn on some Yanni?” IT COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN."

Oh and by the way, in case I totally forgot to mention, its Spring in Melbourne right now. The days are warming up, flowers are blooming, fruits are getting cheaper and generally I smile alot more now. The sun does that to me.

Enjoy Spring break everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home