Friday, April 29, 2005

Green Dress

Fuck, I am going for the Law Ball which I wasn't even that enthusiastic about going for in the first place, in a GREEN dress.

I do not wear the colour green. I just do not. There are certain colours I dislike wearing because I think they're strange and green is one of them. But now I have a GREEN evening gown. That I paid $100 for to boot.....

my excuse? It looked good in the shop and fitted pretty well.

When I got home, it still looked fairly good for some reason. But now I'm starting to panic. It's so..... GREEN.....Why on earth didn't I buy a basic BLACK dress?????Oh yeah, cos the salesgirl said everyone would be in black.

sigh. Anyway, I also bought a back up dress. Yes I am paranoid that way. The back up dress is a very safe, basic black long evening gown.

My favourite colour of the moment is pink. Half my wardrobe is pink. But if I bought a pink evening dress then my bag, shoes, shawl would either have to be pink or white and I didn't have all of those in white. So in order to save money, I bought a green dress. Then bought a black dress in panic as a back up.

*boggles* I must be mad.

As long as no one says I look like broccoli......

1 Comments:

Blogger Han said...

show me pictures of you in the green dress!

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home